Business Leader & Trainer
Larry Janesky is an expert in creating and generating growth for businesses, and he has big plans for the future. Larry is a highly successful author of five books, acclaimed speaker, inventor with 29 patents, and business leader with 31 years’ worth of industry knowledge and real word accountability.
Larry provides business education, development, and the tools for excellence to businesses on a global scale. His goal is to improve the lives of millions of business owners, their employees, their customers, and humanity in general.
"The Highest Calling" Book
You will laugh, you will cry, and you will learn. The Highest Calling is more than an inspirational book. For those that seek, it is a powerful entrepreneurial education; one that will improve the lives of millions for a lifetime.
Recognition and Awards
Third Party Acknowledgment
Larry's Business Timeline
The History of Larry's Business
- Company founded.
Started in 900 sq.ft home
- First Facility 4,000 sq.ft
- First dealers in Pennsylvania,
Alabama and Michigan
- SuperSump® developed
- First Canadian dealer
- Facility doubles to 8,000 sq.ft.
- First 2 patents issued
- 10,000th SuperSump® installed
- Our Very Popular
WaterGuard System developed!
- First dealer in England
- Facility grows to 20,000 sq.ft.
- 1st Dealer Convention
- IceGuard® System developed for
sump pump discharge lines
- 1 million feet of WaterGuard®
and 25,000 SuperSumps installed
- Quadrupled our space
to 80,000 sq. ft.
- First BBB Business
- Patent count: 5
- Our modern UltraSump®,
Battery Backup pumping
- 93 dealers in total - 10 in Canada,
7 in the UK
- 16 Innovation Prizes
- 100,000 basements
- CleanSpace® Crawl Space
Encapsulation System developed
- 3 million feet of our WaterGuard®
Basement Drainage System installed
- Patent count: 14
- SaniDry™ Basement Air
A Basement miracle machine!
- New, official R&D Dept.
opens at Basement Systems.
- Our highly successful TripleSafe
Pumping System developed
- Voted as Best Places to Work
- Total Basement Finishing division
is founded with a 'waterproof' system
- Attorney General Official Recognition
- We developed the WOW! Service Program
that we live by today
- We built our second facility,
a new 57,000 sq. ft. warehouse/office
adjoining our 92,000 sq. ft. facility.
- A 3rd 40,000 sq. ft. facility is added
- 27 Patents
- Our EverLast™ system restores
damaged basement walls
- Connecticut Business Hall
of Fame Award
- United Way Community Campagign
and Corporate Citizen Award
- Voted Best Places to Work
by Hearst Media
- Customer Service Award from
the Better Business Bureau